[Mccoypottery-talk] Gallery

ljones@cvtv.net
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:13:19 -0500

Hi.  Just wanted to let everyone know there is going to be
an estate auction in Yoakum, Texas, on May 7 and there are
over 175 pieces of McCoy from a private collection in the
estate.  There is a partial listing in the flyer sent out
by the auction house.  It is a country auction.... pretty
far from Houston and San Antonio, so not many big dealers
come.  There might be some good prices since there are so
many pieces.  If anyone is interested, I can provide more
information.  My email is ljones@cvtv.net.  I may buy some
myself to resell on eBay, so if anyone has any advice
about buying, I would be glad to have it.  The phone
number for the auction is 361-293-7479; I am sure they
would be glad to send you a flyer.  No buyers premium
here.
Sue