[Mccoypottery-talk] Mccoy

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:16:33 GMT

I hadn't thought of Morton, and we have the  2 Morton books.  We met the authors a number of years ago at pottery shows in East Liverpool.  Thanks.
Elizabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: lauriegal@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 8:55 AM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Mccoy

E; I'm sure it's Morton Pottery, the maker of (among other things) assorted floral dishes and the like.  I corresponded with Tom and described the mark and bowls from two I have and he said it fit the bill exactly.  'Looks loke a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, MUST BE A DUCK!'
Laurie in Tallahassee
From: "ELIZABETH VAUGHN" <revaughn@webtv.net>