[Mccoypottery-talk] speaking of high selling mccoy!!!

Douglas Brown fayettevilledoug@yahoo.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:59:20 -0800 (PST)

Dave,  Its me again.... Those two bowls that are supposed to be McCoy, do not have a stamp on them...What made her think they are McCoy I wonder.  Anyway I offered her $20 for both of them...since I've never done this before I probably offered too much.  But I did like them.  Next the seller is not the owner...must be one of those places that sell your stuff on ebay..She told me that she has a pitcher that is stamped McCoy and has an eagle on it.  I ask her to send me a pic. of it.  I couldn't find one on ebay like that.

david mcCoy <damitboy@yahoo.com> wrote:  Have ya'll seen this???
Ebay # 130057080191

Douglas Brown