[Mccoypottery-talk] My Latest Finds

Tom Walker teedub@gamewood.net
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:12:53 -0500

I found a 14" P&B bowl unbelieveablelyCHEAP!!!!!!
I also found a pedestal that I have no idea as to who made it.
Any Help from you guys is appreciated.
It is 12" 1/2 tall with green at the top and pink at the bottom, with yello=
w in the middle.
It looks kinda like Hull to me but I have no idea.
I only bought it because it was cheap and i wanted to see who made it.
but the bowl  was the real find for me yesterday!!!!
All the other Mccoy pieces I found were way overpriced!
Tom