[Mccoypottery-talk] too funny

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:41:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi!
  The first response I got from them(which I have unfortunately deleted) was written pretty well, "engrish" was good as was the diction and sentence structure. I guess when I pissed them off, the pakistani came out in them, lol.
  If ya get a reply, I would love to see it :)
  Dave

"McCoyPottery.com List Mom" <listmom@mccoypottery.com> wrote:

On Jan 22, 2006, at 10:03 PM, david mcCoy wrote:

> Ok Ya'll,
> I had to post this..... I emailed what looks to be a new fake
> seller on ebay. I was very polite and told them that the mccoy they
> had listed was a reproduction and that I thought they may like to
> know.
> They emailed back and said in what I percieved to be a sarcastic
> tone, "thanks for caring".
> So..... I emailed back and asked them, if they knew they were
> fakes, why were they representing them as authentic mccoy? Below is
> the last response I got from them, I laughed so hard my stomach
> hurt, I got them so made they couldnt spell anymore, and half of it
> makes no sense, but anyway, I got my laugh for tonight and made a
> fake seller really mad...lol....Oh yeah...if anyone knows what
> "hedda hopper" is, please let me know, hahahahahahah
>
> Item: mccoy pottery indian head cookie
> jar rare color (7384288338) This message was sent while the
> listing was active. carnicookies40 is the seller.
> have a nicec day becouse thy are real thy were paid for with real
> money thats why.. so now you now ..now it all worry about what you
> selling and not others hedda hopper has been dead for years you now
> so many people on ebay try to think thy now evre thing and thy say
> this is and that aint and thy half the time do not now what there
> talking about so since you can not pick something up and fell it
> and look it over then maybe you should not be so kiwk to pass your
> un ask for jabbs please do not contact me again sincerly feed up
> Respond to this question in My Messages.

Wow, his Engrish is incredible.... Now we are getting foreign fake/
repro sellers on eBay? It is bad enough their are the Fayes of the
world, but now this. Yikes, that is the most hideous Indian Head
fake I have ever seen.

What a freak... I took the liberty of annoying him today in my spare
time by telling him it was a fake. I tried to do so in my best
"ENGRISH".... :-)

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
www.mccoypottery.com
listmom@mccoypottery.com
McCoy Pottery Auctions: http://auction.mccoypottery.com
McCoy Pottery Forums: http://forums.mccoypottery.com
McCoy Pottery Store: http://store.mccoypottery.com

Sponsor:
Dance to the rhythm of your cell phone. Choose from the Charts Top songs! Get 10 Zero Cost Tones today!

http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=1885&i=11373?=mccoypottery-talk-list

Get an Apple iPod and enjoy taking your music with you!

Click Here: http://c.azjmp.com/az/ch.php?f=1398&i=11373?=mccoypottery-talk-list