[Mccoypottery-talk] too funny

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:20:36 -0800 (PST)

  Hi Sue,(the silent member)
  Glad you spoke up, lol
  Just about 100% of the garbage sellers on ebay use this tactic, mainly to keep us from informing the buyer that they are buying junk. There are a few exceptions, folks selling fakes and advertising them as new or recent production, a veiled attempt at saying they are fakes.
  I personally feel that it should be against ebay policy for anyone to keep bidders or feedback hidden, but I am sure ebay has their reasons for allowing it.
  Until then, I WILL JUST KEEPING PISSIN THEM OFF !!!   :)
  Dave

<ljones@cvtv.net> wrote:
  Notice that all the feedback he has from BUYERS are listed
as PRIVATE.
Sue (a silent list member)