[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: [Mccoypottery-talk]

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 19 May 2006 12:24:08 -0500

On May 19, 2006, at 11:08 AM, Loretta Payne-Nelson wrote:

> Does anyone know the phone number to Ebay or what city it is in.
> Can't straighten out a McCoy related item which arrived broken so I
> need to call them.

I have a few questions.  Have you tried working out this problem with
the seller?  That is what eBay is going to tell you.  Also, I assume
you had insurance?  If you did, I would take this up with the
carrier.  If not, or if you found the problems with the item to be on
the seller end, again, take it up with the seller.

As for eBay's telephone number:

1-800-322-9266
1-888-749-3229

Address:

2145 Hamilton Avenue, # 350
San Jose, CA 95125

Their company hours are 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Pacific time.

Again, I would contact the seller first.  There is nothing eBay is
going to do for you on the phone, that cannot be accomplished in
other ways first.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
The List Mom