[Mccoypottery-talk] Opal Dunn's auction

Jennifer Smith capriherb@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:20:36 -0400

I went.   It was very sad too!  I felt bad for her as the auction didn't do
well for her.
I bought at least 70 pieces of McCoy for resale as well.  And a lot of other
pottery was there that I purchased, especially several pieces for my
collection.
I think the holiday weekend, OSU game, and the beautiful weather all worked
against them.  I got a flier from Jeff which is how I learned about it.

Jennifer
 http://www.stores.ebay.com/ohiopotteryandglassware?refid=store

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com] On Behalf Of
ELIZABETH VAUGHN
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:11 AM
To: McCoyPottery-Talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Opal Dunn's auction

Just wondering if anyone was able to go to Opal's auction on Sat.  We don't
live so very far, but we didn't go.  Opal was the first McCoy friend we made
when we started going to the Roseville/Crooksville pottery shows back in the
mid-1970's.  We set up shop in her front yard when she lived down near her
husband's business.
Elizabeth