[Mccoypottery-talk] Testing

McCoyPottery.com List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:30:42 -0500

We had some type of technical problem with the mailing list that we
were completely unaware of.  Apparently it was just not working.  The
forums have been, and I can only imagine that given there is more
activity on the forums than the list, most probably did not notice.

In any event the lists are not going away.  They are fixed, and
should be functioning just fine.

On Aug 31, 2006, at 4:17 PM, Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com wrote:

> I am here!!  Test worked, at least for me.  : )

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
www.mccoypottery.com