[Mccoypottery-talk] ploughboy

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:46:30 -0500

Doug, If you come across any purple basketweave flower pots, I would be
interested in them.   I still need a couple of basketweaves for my
collection. I haven't been doing much collecting and am trying to downsize
some of my duplicates and items I really have no room for, too.  Comes a
time when you just run out of room but I LOVE the basketweaves so I am
keeping one if each size and color.  I know there is one more besides
purple but can't think which one it is at present.

Elizabeth, I finally had to stop buying each piece of McCoy I came across
and get rid of some that I had....no room but I kept the ones that I like
best.  : )  Still need a few pink and blue pieces and brown drip (plates)
and I'll get them eventually.  : )

This e-mail and any attachments from Trim Masters, Inc. or one of its
affiliated companies and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.