[Mccoypottery-talk] something is not working correctly

Douglas Brown fayettevilledoug@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 05:42:38 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Elizabeth...its funny now that you mention it...I have a planter from Hull sitting right next to it with Hull and the number hand written on the bottom...but it looks like the Hull one.
  I wonder about the Hull being hand written rather than stamped  if it was one that they used to go by when making the others.  I really appreciate the help...

ELIZABETH VAUGHN <revaughn@webtv.net> wrote:
  UPCO stands for Ungemach Pottery Company. They were located in Roseville and made pottery mostly for the florist trade. We even had a tour of the pottery years ago. It closed. Then a family member started Alpine Pottery some years after that. Now there is some connection between Alpine and Hull. In a store in Amish country here in Ohio we saw pottery that was definitely Alpine Pottery in design and decoration but was stamped New Hull Pottery. Hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Brown
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2007 1:25 AM
To: McCoy List
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] something is not working correctly

I recently changed from this email address to my new one. I have tried

three times to send a note regarding :Who is UPCO....but each time

I get the response attached below. (Automated) I have yet to get anyone to change

my address to my new one as I have requested...Is there some way to

get this taken care of? And can anyone tell me who UPCO is?

Thanks...Doug

Your mail to 'Mccoypottery-talk' with the subject UPCO Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval. The reason it is being held: Post by non-member to a members-only list Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive notification of the moderator's decision.

Douglas Brown

Douglas Brown