[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

good for you!
   I usually get cussed out, or get my email blocked, as the infamous "Faye" has done. She threatened once to "report" me to ebay. I told her to go right ahead. Never heard anything else about it.
  Dave

Vonda DeLorenzo <mcpots@ispmgt.com> wrote:
  Actually got a nice reply back from a dealer selling a "McCoy" Little Red Riding Hood jar!

Thank you for that information....I really had to wonder when it could not be found in any of my cookie jar books....so you have just confirmed my first, second and third thoughts. It is nice to have fellow e-bayers like you out there.