[Mccoypottery-talk] question

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:55:37 -0700 (PDT)

I will be happy to post up a pic for you, however it may be this afternoon or late this evening.
  Dave

SocProff1@aol.com wrote:

Dave,
You have a piece too? I would love to see it. I bet you are right. It may be
a casserole instead of a cookie jar. I couldn't find it anywhere in the
McCoy books, not even under casseroles. Thanks so much for your time.
Raelene Bond

In a message dated 3/26/2007 11:30:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,