[Mccoypottery-talk] tan kangaroo cookie jar

Steven Florida sfbook@hotmail.com
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 02:30:50 +0000

The Huxford Book on McCoy gives a value of $375-450.00 . Definately do not =
sell this at a garage sale! If anything, try Ebay. I have sold many pieces =
of McCoy there with very good results. Just put a fair reserve on it if you=
 do so. Best of luck, Steve

> From: 1becci@msn.com> To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com> Date:=
 Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:23:35 -0600> Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] tan kangaroo=
 cookie jar> > > Hello!> I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm settling an au=
nts settle and found a Mccoy Tan Kangaroo Cookie Jar. I would like to know =
when it was made and maybe what it's worth? I don't want to sell it at a ga=
rage sale if it's collectable :) Thank you so much! > > > > ---------------=