[Mccoypottery-talk] tan kangaroo cookie jar

Becci SMITH 1becci@msn.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:58:08 -0600

 Oh Thank You Steve!  I have been trying to find out about this one...I hav=
e a bunch of cookie jars to look up, but he was so cute :) I'm so gald I as=
ked :) as my sister wanted to put it in the garage sale this weekend :( and=
 I know she would have priced it $3.00 as that seems to be her favorite pri=
ce :) Thank you again Steve!  > From: sfbook@hotmail.com> To: mccoypottery-=
talk@lists.mccoypottery.com> Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] tan kangaroo =
cookie jar> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 02:30:50 +0000> > The Huxford Book on Mc=
Coy gives a value of $375-450.00 . Definately do not sell this at a garage =
sale! If anything, try Ebay. I have sold many pieces of McCoy there with ve=
ry good results. Just put a fair reserve on it if you do so. Best of luck, =
Steve> > > From: 1becci@msn.com> To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.c=
om> Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:23:35 -0600> Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] tan=
 kangaroo cookie jar> > > Hello!> I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm settl=
ing an aunts settle and found a Mccoy Tan Kangaroo Cookie Jar. I would like=
 to know when it was made and maybe what it's worth? I don't want to sell i=
t at a garage sale if it's collectable :) Thank you so much! > > > > ------=