[Mccoypottery-talk] Books for sale

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:12:20 -0400

I have 11 collector's book that I would like to sell at the very reasonable=
 price of $15.00 each. This is about half the price of the same books liste=
d on EBay. These will be shipped by Media Mail at a cost of $2.50 extra per=
 book, though I will gladly discount the shipping for multiple purchases.  =
All books are in excellent condition but some of the books have small marki=
ngs on some pages.

Sanford's Guide to McCoy Pottery
McCoy Pottery, HNH,  Volumes I, II, and III
McCoy Pottery Reference and Value Guide, HNH
McCoy in Your Pocket A-Z
Brush - McCoy Pottery, Huxford
Illustrated Value Guide to Cookie Jars
Collector's Encyclopedia of McCoy Pottery, Huxford
McCoy Pottery, Jeffrey Snyder
McCoy Pottery Wallpockets and Decorations, Craig Nissen
Sanford's Guide to Brush - McCoy Pottery
Wallpockets of the Past, Fredda Perkins

Please email me or call the number listed below.   Our email system sometim=
es treats Yahoo and AOL as junk mail so, if I haven't contacted you in a re=
asonable amount of time, feel free to call.

Thank you.

Beth Cunningham
University Archives
Eastern Kentucky University