Hello All

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Tue, 01 Dec 1998 08:41:57 -0600

Jeez O' Pete! We thought you got lost! Hope Dad is O.K.! Nice score on
the cookie jar! I called down and talked to Jean, she is sending me ALL
the poop! You better watch out when you start handing out info. on your
area, somebody might show up or something like that. :)  Best, Bob P.s.:
See any matte glaze lamps????? (Don't start with me, Elizabeth...;)