Hello All

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:12:58 -0500

That trip to NC sounds good to us.  We do get out that way from time to
time.  Is Selma close to the Blue Ridge?  We have ridden that road a few
times and really love the mtns.  We are about due for another Mountain
fix....so I think I will get all the stuff, too.  I am glad to hear from
the chat line.  I thought I was lost for a while.  I picked up four Mc
flower pots at an auction recently - averaged out about $8 each.  A yellow
lotus pot, two green violet pots and a small green one.  I hadn't seen the
two violet pots in any books.  But I figure they were worth $8!!  At least
they are to me.....Anyway, going to another this weekend.  Maybe I can luck
up on some more.  Good to hear from all of ya'.  Have a great week.