Hello All

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Tue, 01 Dec 1998 12:07:53 -0600

Elizabeth,
I know I will find one someday. The hunt is half the fun! Hey, I found
one of those little brown squirrel planters on the top of pg. 159 of
H.N.H. Ref. Guide last Friday at an auction. The cold paint is perfect,
no chips or cracks anywhere on it! Gave $7.00 for it. I don't think I
had ever seen one of those before. It's not the usual thing I collect
but I felt needed a McCoy fix of some type that day...  Best, Bob