Re[2]: Hello All

Lee Peedin lpeedin@mindspring.com
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 21:20:03 -0500 (EST)

Come on down Bob (and everyone else) - I'll
even let you 'visit' The Old Mill House
Auction - that's where I do most of my
hunting.  Of course I like to visit the
shops - mostly to find pieces like I already
have and compare what they're asking for
what I paid.  Selma is in the eastern part
of NC.  If you look on a map, you'll find it
on I-95 about half way between VA & SC.
About 50 miles north of Fayetteville (
Fayettenam) home of Ft. Bragg and the 82nd
Airborn.