Pillsbury Dough Boy CJ

rrjd rrjd@gate.net
Tue, 08 Dec 1998 09:30:31 -0500

Hi everyone!

Does anybody have any history regarding the Pillsbury dough boy cookie
jar (Sandford pg 64)?  I bought one for my mother and it looks exactly
like the one in Sanford except mine has a little blue circle on the hat.

Several Ebay auctions show this cookie jar as dated 1973.  The Sandford
book says 1990.  Did another potter make the designed jar before McCoy?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Rebecca in FL