McCoy kitten on a Coal buckey/scuttle

Etahasgard@aol.com Etahasgard@aol.com
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:52:15 EST

                  Did McCoy make a white kitten on a black bucket? I have seen
references to a white kitten on a TAN bucket and the BROWN kitten on a black
bucket. Someone referred to a white kitten on a grey bucket as a non-
production item. I am thinking this jar on EBay may be a case of switched lids
and bases--the seller does say it says "usa" and "218" and "McCoy" on the
base. That would not help the switching issue, but has this jar been
reproduced? My reference states only "USA 218"  for this jar?.. Thanks for any
help. Jay