Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Ramadaan(sp.)

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 21:47:10 -0600

Elizabeth,
Thanks so much. You know what? I feel better about humanity while people
like you are around to guide us young pups through the pit falls of life
..Nothing that comes to us can be close to those dark days which you,
your husband, and your peers experienced in your youth. I hope.  Thanks
for your sacrifices. And again, may God keep and bless us all. Best, Bob