Adamstown!

Jackie Arico jackie@monarchwine.com
Mon, 02 Nov 1998 10:47:23 -0500

Hi,

I'm not sure if I am sending this message correctly but here goes.

I started collecting McCoy 1 1/2 years ago when I bought my first McCoy
book while vacationing in Adamstown, Pa. I collect mostly animal planters
but, since I work for a Wine Company, I also collect grape vases for my
office.

We went to Adamstown yesterday because it was the last day Schupps Outdoor
Flea Market was open. (They close for the winter and reopen in April)

Wow, did I get good buys! I bought two Dom mugs for $1 each, a Brush Fleur
de Lis planter for $1, a small McCoy yellow duck for $1.  The Blue Willow
Pitcher Cookie Jar for $32 (a Christmas gift for a friend). Just as I was
leaving, I spotted a Turkey platter in the original box for $20.

At Renningers I bought the Brush Squirel on a log and Raccoon on a log for
$25 each.  My boyfriend surprized me with an early Birthday Gift, he bought
me the Bird Dog Planter!

What I'm still looking for is: 8 square Sandstone plates and the Real McCoy
books by Pamela Coates. If anyone can help, e-mail me at:
jackie@monarchwine.com.

I love the McCoy site!