Re[2]: Since you asked

Lee Peedin lpeedin@mindspring.com
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 20:06:51 -0500 (EST)

Bob,
Would love for you to come out and help me
with some of this fishing.  Maybe I'd be
forced then to do more of it.

A spot is a small Alantic fish.  I've never
seen one that would weigh a pound.  They are
very good eating and can be caught in the
Fall as they head South and in the Spring as
they head back North.  The best time is the
Fall as they are usually much larger and are
in a feeding frenzy for the winter.  Come
and out & I'll show you.

Lee