Cow With a Cat on it's Back

Mark Necaise cg_bear@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 08:18:57 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,
  I need some help.  I've purchased the subject cookie jar but it was
damaged during shipment.  It was insured but I have to provide proof
of it's worth.  Does anyone have the Sanford book or another with the
listing in it.  I was told it's in there but I haven't got a book
"yet" (In the works).  If you do, I would very much be appreciative if
I could get the page sent to me as an attachment in email, fax, or in
the mail.  I would pay for the expense accured.
  Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Mark