Pottery marks

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 16:29:20 -0400

All this good stuff that I have learned today is really too good!!!  I am
going to look for her book.  The marks are fascinating to me and I think
the more I can learn the better off I will be even though my 'first love'
is McCoy.  Thanks so much for your information.  Do you have any idea what
this planter would be worth?  I can't even remember where I picked it up.
I knew it wasn't McCoy but it really is very pretty and I like it.  Thanks
again!!!