McCoyPottery Online Web Cam is dead!

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Sun, 11 Oct 98 19:11:19 -0500

ELIZABETH VAUGHN said on 10/11/98 6:50 PM

>We're new to all this.  What is a web cam and how does it affect the
>McCoy Talk list?  Can we still send messages to the LIst and receive
>them?  Sorry for my ignorance in this matter.  Elizabeth

The web cam will not affect the list... A web cam is what it is:  A Video
Camera that is connected to the internet in such a way that you can view
live images online through your web browser.  We have had one running on
our web site at www.mccoypottery.com for over a year.  What we did was
put different McCoy Pieces from our collection in front of the cam so
that people could veiw the pieces on line.

For some examples of working cams go here http://www.dcn.com  (the
McCoyPottery Web Cam won the "Web Cam of the Day" Award back in April)

hope this helps

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com