This weekend's hunt

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:02:40 -0400

Well, I am glad that someone got to go hunting.  I am really going into
DT's.!!!  This is the second weekend in a row that we were unable to hunt.
If I don't get a McCoy fix soon.....no telling what will happen.

I love the older pieces, too.  I would love to find a broken spoke planter.
In motorcycle circles the broken spoke is used when a close friend or club
member passes on.  It's like a symbol of a piece of the wheel of life isn't
there.  Not to get off the subject but so you know.  If anyone has a broken
spoke planter that they want to get rid of, let me know.

Hope to Hunt again this weekend --  or else!