This weekend's hunt

Bob Vogel rfv2020@avalon.net
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:42:20 -0500

Lee, I found one of the log planters you descibe about a year ago and
like you I almost pasted it up too. It was at a flea market and I went
back twice to look at it again because I knew it HAD to be McCoy and
sure enough I finally found the mark as well! It is the only time I have
seen this piece and it sits on our coffee table in the living room. What
color is yours? Mine is in the dark green as are most of our hundred odd
other pieces. Great to hear from someone else with the McCoy passion.
Now as far as anybody coming down there to see you... How many people
can you put up for the night and for how long? The winters get mighty
cold up here in Iowa...;) Best wishes and good hunting, Bob Iowa
City,Ia.