BEAR ON LOG

Okcmccoy@aol.com Okcmccoy@aol.com
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 21:20:22 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/98 1:56:41 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Heykrug2@aol.com writes:

<< Hi,
 I was wondering if anyone could tell me about a honey bear sitting on a log
 with this marking u S a. Who made and when?
 Sincerely,
 hey2  >>

Bear on log is made by Brush., 1954.
As well as the Bear there is also a Racoon, Squirrel and a Rabbit planter.
You will occasionally find these gold trimmed also.

The u S a  mark (with the large S) is a distinguishing Mark of the Brush Co.

Robert
Okcmccoy