Identifying Planters

Superwo1@aol.com Superwo1@aol.com
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:35:36 EDT

Hi,
   Well I guess it is my turn.  I am very interested in McCoy pottery.  The
way I started out was on the Internet.  I stumbled across an antique mall on
the web.  The address is as follows www.tias.com I was excited to find an
antique mall so I did a search I found out so much information.  I saw McCoy
pieces that I had never heard of.  There is an other antique mall that is
called collectors super mall.  The address is
http://wwwcsmonline.com/index.html.
  Another of my favorite spots is E-Bay auction all kinds of things.  The
address there is http://www.ebay.com/
This is another fun spot !!!!  I do a lot of looking and learning here too who
knows you may want to by something at one of them.  Have fun!!!!!
                               Super