Identifying Planters

Barb Murra murra@brookings.net
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 22:06:40 -0500

Hi there, everyone who collects McCoy...I have been collecting for about 12
years and have so many McCoy pieces I have them packed away in the the
basement. Not all, but many. I have 67 tulip, hyacinth,peony, mum, etc.,
along with flower pot and just too many things to name. Don't sell anything
until you have had a chance to look in the book or talk to someone who knows
McCoy.

I also collect Italy pieces. Anything with a handwritten"Italy" on the
bottom. Have a bizillion pieces of that. Love to talk antiques.

Thanks for the clue on the antique malls. I have looked at ebay, but the
others are new. I will try them right away.

Mail me, anytime, I usually check email in the a.m. and again at night.

Barb Murra
murra@brookings.net