Introduction & Question

Vanessa Lee VKL@HALLKINION.COM
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:44:32 -0700

Hello, this is Vanessa in Austin, Texas (originally a Wolverine from Ann
Arbor, MI).

I started collecting McCoy about six months ago, and it has become a
certifiable obsession!  My particular passion are the green/brown,
"cottage-y" pieces of the 1950s.  They remind me of my Great-Grandma.

Question: I suffer from bargain fever after I review any McCoy pricing
guides and then go shopping.  Granted, most of my shopping so far has
been in pricey antique shops, but even if I fall in love with a piece, I'm
only really tempted to buy if it is below the book price.  How comfortable
do you guys (or, y'all) feel about buying at book price?  How are those
priced determined?

I love hearing all the information on this list; thanks, all of you.
Vanessa