Introduction & Question

SlplsinMi@aol.com SlplsinMi@aol.com
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:02:33 EDT

If I'm purchasing because I'm planning on adding to my collection, I tend to
go with book or a comfortable place between high and low. Seldom will I go to
the top dollar unless it's something I really want or I know the rarity of the
item then I may go over book. If I'm looking at it as a potential investment
then I have to fiqure my cost vs. the resale cost. Then I'll buy at low book
or below. Actually, there are so many price guides out there, if you take the
average I'd say you're in a fair ballpark. Happy hunting. Sheryl