Introduction & Question

Barb Murra murra@brookings.net
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 07:53:09 -0500

Hi Karen..sorry I couldn't get back to you yesterday. I usually can check my
mail sometime in the same day. When I started collecting McCoy many years
ago, some pieces were .50 and flower vases which I love were $3-5 and are as
much as $80 these days. It just baffles me how they can price them that
high. I wonder if anyone is actually paying that for them. I have many, many
McCoy pieces and if anyone is looking for something hard to find, email me
at murra@brookings.net and I will see if I have it and can stand to part
with it. :-)

Let me know...Barb