McCoy Yard Sale

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 12:04:37 -0400

If I knew for sure that I can come up with this whole set of pink/blue
dishes (know where they are, just need person to put a price on them) then
I would have had some things to sell.  As it is, I don't want to get rid of
what I have until I am sure I can replace them.  Maybe at a later date?
Sorry, that it worked this way.  Also, if we want to repeat this, I know a
few people who are new to the 'net' and would probably have a few things to
sell if they knew a little in advance.  Maybe will also sign up to chat
with us. Also, if you are planning on coming down this way (or just
surfing), check out the Harrodsburg, KY Antique site.  It's not bad for a
small town!!!  Several nice shops here.  Keep me informed on what's
happening.  Oh, yeah, the only way I could get to the garage sale site
(web-tv and here) was to have it in the body of a message and click!!
Don't know what I was doing wrong.