Black Chef Fake

hmahady hmahady@ptd.net
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 05:13:58 -0500

Hi,

Not being a McCoy Cookie Jar collector,but a Black Americana Collector..I
purchased a chef cookie jar off of E-bay.
This jar is about 10" tall.He has a chef's outfit on trimmed in blue /with
his hands in his pockets .The skin color is dark
brown.He is marked McCoy on the bottom....I believe this is a fake. Can
anyone give me any insight on these type of
jars?

Thanks,
Howard