floraline

Short049@aol.com Short049@aol.com
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 19:38:02 EDT

Hi,
    i went to an estate sale this weekend and got a steal on a piece of
floraline too.  It is No. 415 in excellent condition!!  for only a dollar!!
    I do have a question .  I bid on a piece at an auction and got it .  It
was the 10" blue and pink striped bowl but it had a great big crack in it. I
didn't get to look at it before. (I'm not too bright some times) Anyway  do
you guys throw that kind of stuff away?
    I really enjoy reading all your comments.
                                                               Thank you,