Bit off topic

Lee Peedin lpeedin@mindspring.com
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:05:38 -0400 (EDT)

I know this is off topic, but just wanted to
say that I'm glad someone else appreciates
and collects Haeger.  Got lots of pieces
ranging from "molded Royal Haeger" mark to
"paper label Haeger".

Anyone else ever seen the Haeger "Swan &
Pond"?  It's a two piece set - mine is in
matte white. (I'll buy anything that either
matte white, black, or green).

If you're new to pottery collecting, be
aware that they are many other makes just as
interesting as McCoy. (Don't get me wrong -
McCoy rules!!!)

Other lines to look for:
Brush (lots of pieces marked uSa [note S is
larger than u & a)

Hull

Cookson Brothers

Gonder (Very valuable)

UPCO (anyone know what that stands for?)

Jug Town (Home State [NC] favorite)

Shawnee

West Germany (There will never be a West
Germany again)

And don't forget about the thousands of
unmarked American Bisque.