Black Chef Fake

KenDrose@aol.com KenDrose@aol.com
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:54:53 EDT

We just got back from our Spring Adventure, eating, sleeping, looking, buying
and talking McCoy Pottery. Very little has changed in the McCoy Market Place,
except the prices. Sure wish our McCoy Crystal Ball hadn't been a Repro
<grin>, we would be McCoy rich. Let the buyer beware. I don't think McCoy
made any Crystal Ball's.

Kendall