floraline

Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 09:38:33 -0400

I have gotten mixed feed back about using my flower pots that I collect.
Some say not to, some say that's what they are for.  I use my flower pots
(most of them), I have a hard time finding enough indoor plants to fill all
of them.  I use my brown drip bowls sometimes for company or special
occasions.  I guess you just have to decide if you are willing to loose
them if they break.  As far as KY, I was born and raised in so. central KY
and love it.  I have lived other places but always call KY home and doubt
that I will live anywhere else now.  Nice to chat with you and sorry that
it took so long to get back but this is a work address and I am not here on
the weekends.