floraline

Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 09:49:02 -0400

Sorry I didn't respond sooner but this is a work address.  I tried to sign
up from my home email but I haven't received anything at home yet so maybe
I didn't do something correctly.  Thursday there is an auction in
Lawrenceburg, KY.  Friday the auction is between Nicholasville and Danville
at the Crossroads and Sat. night in a small town between Liberty and
Danville.  If you are going to be in the area, I can get you additional
directions.  We got to the Sat. night auction almost every Sat.  Hit the
others as time permits.  Lately, have been checking out Ebay and other
online auctions but figure that will slow as it warms up outside.  Again,
sorry for being so late responding.  Thanks and nice to talk to ya.