McCoy, McCoy, McCoy

Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 11:54:01 -0400

Are you speaking of the spinning wheel?  I see them at $15.00 from time to
time and have one I picked up for $8.00.  If this is a price you can live
with, let me know.  I may can find one for you.  We are currently making
plans for the May graduation...time is getting near.  My Mom said maybe we
can find time out to meet you for coffee and desert or at least a chat....
I could bring it then.  I'll keep my eyes open.