McCoy, McCoy, McCoy

Bob and Leslie Costner bob&leslie@tntie.com
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:49:53 -0400

Hi Ellizabeth,
Sorry it has taken so long for me to answer you. We have the Pussy At The
Well priced at $150.00, but are open to a reasonable offer. A dealer friend
of ours bought one at Metrolina Expo the first weekend in April for $200 and
she intends to sell it in Atlanta. The planter is in excellent condition
with the exception of some cold paint loss on the cat. Thanks for your
inquiry and please let me know if you are interested. Would you happen to
have any McCoy you would like to sell such as Figural Planters, Flower
Forms, etc?

Leslie

P.S. I enjoy your messages over the talk line. Love to hear about McCoy
finds, etc.