McCoy, McCoy, McCoy

Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen_Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 16:12:36 -0400

I don't remember seeing the pussy at the well.  I guess I was combining the
wishing well and the spinning wheel that has the cat and dog.  I will
however, keep looking.  The cat that I have is a kitten curled up with a
ball of yarn and has an NM mark.  Don't remember a number on the bottom but
I will look.  Again, I wish I had a scanner!!!  Now, I have more to look
for than just flower pots.  Lise' is supposed to let me know about the
Grad. (again) but I think it is the 15-16th of May.  Details when I get
them....Later.+