McCoy Pottery

dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU dmrcunni@ACS.EKU.EDU
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:04:18 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe someone out there can help me.  I'm running out of space for my
beloved McCoy, so plan to sell a couple of vases, which I don't collect
anyway.  I have 2 grape vases in very good condition, though not perfect.
They are matching, yellow with brown, lovely, signed and listed on page
163 of the Hanson Nisson Hanson book, pages 180&181 of the Huxford book.
Both books list their value as $45 - $60 each.  One of mine has a chip
along the top about 1/2" long and 4 tiny chips on the inside top edge.
The other has a 1" chip with a tight hairline on the inside about 2" long
plus another small chip along the inside top.  The top edge of these vases
is very uneven, so these chips really don't show unless you run your hand
along the egde.  I would like $50 for the pair (plus S&H) or I would
consider trading them for equal value in the McCoy animal fiqurines,which
I do collect.  Might consider a trade for shoes or other figurines.
Anyone interested, E-mail me and let's talk!  Beth