McCoy Pottery List Digest #61 - 08/15/99

Fbe42@aol.com Fbe42@aol.com
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 00:46:16 EDT

Dear Bobbi,
I appreciate the "Yard Sale" description.  I'll ask my parents who live just
south of Chattanooga if they've ever heard about it.  My mom goes to plays in
Crossville, TN so she may be more up on it than my dad.  It's an interesting
notion to have a 400-mile yard sale.  Well, so long.
Mary