Holidays

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 08:50:53 -0500 (EST)

Don,
Sorry to hear of your loss.  We have lost many close friends to cancer.
We can only pray that some day there will be a cure.  My husband and I
have been married 45 years--just had an annniversary Dec. 18--and I
can't imagine life without him.  Believe me Chiquita is sincere.  We are
fortunate to count her and her husband among our friends that we have
made over the years of going to Zanesville for McCoy Lovers Reunion.
Elizabeth