The Holidays

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 08:55:52 -0500 (EST)

It is getting harder to find McCoy.  We go to a few auctions in our
area, and much of what they have, when they have it, either sells for
more than we want to pay,  or it is damaged.  The other day there were
both a coffee pot without its handle and a bowl that was cracked, both
in the pink and blue.  Our daughter and I had to leave before the items
sold, but I wouldn't have wanted damaged pieces.  (Only bought those in
the 70's when we started and everything was cheap!)
Hope you all had a great holiday and have a Happy and safe 2000.  If I
don't get over this awful cold, I will not be feeling very happy.
Elizabeth